Back
続ゐのはな昔がたり   :   The Old Stories in Inohana Part 2. 

作成者 石出, 猛史
作成者 (ヨミ) イシデ, タケシ
作成者の別表記 Ishide, Takeshi
キーワード等 共立病院, 近江屋, 長尾文庫, 亥鼻城, 千葉七俗霊神塚, 医療史
日本十進分類法 (NDC) 490
内容 本学医学部の起源とされる共立病院は, 明治7年(1874), 千葉町の醤油醸造業者近江屋事柴田仁兵衛の倉庫を借りて開始された。一方, 当時の院長二階堂謙の県知事に対する熱心な慟きかけが功を奏し, 共立病院においても遺体の解剖実習を行うことが可能となった。当初, 解剖は千葉新田にあった墓地内の小屋で行われた。第一高等中学校医学部時代に入ると, 「長尾文庫」が創設され, 近隣の住民にも解放された。文庫は, 後に, 本学図書館亥鼻分館に吸収されたと考えられている。医学部がある亥鼻山は, 中世には千葉氏の本城があったとされている。数次にわたる発掘調査が行われており, 城郭の遺構は確認されているものの, 大規模な建造物の遺跡は見出されていない。近世以降繰り返されてきた畑地としての耕作, 佐倉藩陣屋等の構築により, 遺跡が破壊されてきたことも推定される。七天王塚の石碑群も風化等による破損が進んでいる。明治初頭の地籍調査記録中, 千葉町に「千葉七俗霊神塚」の記述がみられる。七天王塚の原型と考えられるが, 実態は不明である。
The Kyouritsu Hospital, deemed as the origin of the present Medical School, inaugurated its service in 1874 at one of the warehouses rented from Ohmiya Nihei Shibata who was a soy sauce producer in the town of Chiba. In the mean time, as a result of an earnest appeal made by Ken Nikaido, the president of the hospital at the time, to the governor of the Chiba District in a bid to seek approval for the conduct of dissection of the dead body, anatomical training was allowed to be undertaken at the premises of the hospital. In earlier times, anatomical dissection had been undertaken in a small wooden shed situated in the cemetery in Chiba Shinden. Upon entering the days of the medical department of Dai-ichi advanced middle school, the predecessor of the Kyouritsu Hospital, the Nagao Library was established and opened to the neighboring residents, and it is believed to have been subsequently absorbed as the Inohana Branch Library attached to the Chiba University Library. It was held that during the medieval times, there was the main castle of the Chiba Clan on Mountain Inohana, where the present Chiba University Medical School stands. A series of investigations by excavation confirmed the ruins of the fortress, but the remains of a large structure have not yet been unearthed. It can be assumed that the ruins may have been destroyed by repeated cultivation of the land for farming in modern times and construction of the quarters of the Sakura Feudal Clan on the land of Mountain Inohana. A group of stone monuments in the Shichitennou mounds have been showing damage by weathering etc. On the census registry of the land of the Chiba town, in the early days of the Meiji era, the Chiba-Shichizoku-Reishin mounds are described. The mounds are presumed to be the original form of the Shichi-Tennou mounds, but the actual truth of this remains unknown.

公開者 千葉医学会
コンテンツの種類 雑誌掲載論文 Journal Article
DCMI資源タイプ text
ファイル形式 application/pdf
ハンドルURL http://mitizane.ll.chiba-u.jp/meta-bin/mt-pdetail.cgi?cd=00033521
ISSN 0303-5476
NCID AN00142148
掲載誌情報 千葉医学雑誌 Vol.80 no.3 page.97-106 (2004-06-01)
フルテキストへのリンク http://mitizane.ll.chiba-u.jp/metadb/up/AN00142148/KJ00004240352.pdf
情報源 Chiba medical journal
言語 日本語
関連情報 (URL) http://c-med.org
著者版フラグ publisher


Total Access Count:

864 times.


Search
Related Materials in




共立病院
近江屋
長尾文庫
亥鼻城
千葉七俗霊神塚
医療史